Protect it, and Keep it Looking New.
As part of our 40th anniversary celebrations, we are offering 40% off our 4 Way Protection Package!
As Calgary’s Protection Package specialists for 40 years, we have the experience and expertise to offer the Ultimate in Total Vehicle Protection, regardless of make or model. Unlike dealerships, our services are applied by trained professionals who specialize in Protection Packages. It is this specialization that allows us to offer our Packages at prices that are often much less than the dealership. And with each of our services fully guaranteed for as long as you own your vehicle, you won’t be disappointed.
The minute a new car is driven off the lot it starts to decrease in value, that’s just a fact of life. Many factors contribute to just how much value is lost over the course of ownership. Mileage, mechanical condition and appearance will all play a significant role. The first two factors will depend on driving conditions, location, maintenance and other things, some of which may be beyond your control. But your vehicle’s appearance is something you can drastically influence, regardless of how, where or when you drive your vehicle. Prevent rust and deterioration with Undercoating and Rustproofing. Eliminate stains and fading on your interior surfaces with Fabric and Leather guard. And keep the new vehicle shine with Liquid Crystal paint treatment.
- C2 Liquid Crystal – Similar to a paint sealant. This is your typical “Dealership” or Entry level paint treatment. This provides shine and gloss, but does not have any swirl or chemical resistance.
- EXO – It produces a high-gloss, warm-looking, extreme hydrophobic finish.
- Crystal Serum Light – This is a true Ceramic Coating. This adds gloss, resists swirls, and repels dirt and contaminants.
- Crystal Serum Ultra – The best paint protection you can get, it keeps your car looking glossy and new, prolonging the life of your paintworks finish. Crystal Serum Ultra is the hardest coating available and thus the most swirl resistant.
- The best protection for wheels, repelling brake dust and contaminants and making them easier to maintain.
CLEARVISION SMART GLASS
- Extremely durable, the hydrophobic function improves wet weather visibility helping to improve safety and eye strain.
INTERIOR – FABRIC/LEATHER
- I1 Smart Fabric protects all kinds of fabrics from water-based stains. It is breathable and extremely durable. With added Biocote® antimicrobial technology, treated surfaces will kill 99% of bacteria.
- L1 Leather Guard forms a durable abrasion resistant matte finish which offers the best ever protection against abrasion damage, UV rays, dye transfer and other discolouration. With added BioCote® antimicrobial technology, treated surfaces will kill 99.9% of bacteria.
- The underside of your vehicle is constantly exposed to gravel, salt, sand and other debris that is found on our roads. The Auto Protectors Undercoat will not only provide permanent protection, but proven sound deadening as well.
- The Auto Protectors undercoat is a black, rubberized coating. Made, in part, from latex rubber, to provide cold weather flexibility. Plastic resins for their durability and adhesion, and tar seals moisture and road salt out.
- The undercoat is applied to the vehicle’s undercarriage and wheel wells. What is not sprayed is; suspension and steering components, powertrain, exhaust or any plastic.
- Once the vehicle is prepped, and on the hoist, an even coat is sprayed on the undercarriage and wheel wells. Once cured, the rubberized compound absorbs impacts from gravel, sand and anything else your tires pick up.The insulation it provides deadens road noise and reduces vibration, as well.
- Most new car dealerships offer undercoating to their customers. But is most likely performed by a service technician, and not a specialist trained in applying undercoating. Our professionals have the experience and training required to ensure our undercoating will do exactly as it’s supposed to.
- We are so confident in our product and procedures, that the undercoating on your new car, truck or SUV is guaranteed for as long as you own it.
- Serious rust problems rarely start on the outside of your vehicle. They start inside, where moisture and salt collect. That is why The Auto Protectors rustproofing coats the inside of every accessible panel to prevent rust from ever forming.
- Our rustproof is a high quality, wax based amber gel. It does not freeze, melt, drip or harden. The compound penetrates into seams and cavities to permanently protect the surface from moisture. Using only pre-existing holes and factory drain plugs, the inside of every accessible panel is sprayed. This typically covers; hood, fenders, doors, rocker panels, trunks or tailgates.
- We have been rust proofing vehicles in Calgary since 1983. Although vehicle manufacturing, materials and products have all changed and vastly improved, rust continues to be a major factor in vehicle depreciation. Our one time application has proven effective year after year, regardless of the vehicles year, make or model.
- We are so confident in our product and procedures, that the rustproofing on your new car, truck or SUV is guaranteed for as long as you own it.